K'NEXT Generation recognises
that it has a responsibility to the environment beyond legal and regulatory requirements. We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance
as an integral part of our business strategy and operating methods, with regular review points. We will encourage customers, suppliers and other stakeholders to do the same.
Ann Larkham is
responsible for ensuring that the environmental policy is implemented.
We endeavour to:
- Comply with and exceed all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Continually improve and monitor environmental performance.
- Continually improve and reduce environmental impacts.
- Incorporate environmental factors into business decisions.
- Increase employee awareness and training.
will minimise the use of paper in the office and in workshops.
will reuse and recycle all paper where possible.
Energy and water
will seek to reduce the amount of energy used as much as possible.
electricity used in K'NEXT Generation office is sourced from renewable technology.
- Lights and electrical equipment will be switched off when not in use.
- Heating will be adjusted with energy consumption in mind.
energy consumption and efficiency of new products will be considered when purchasing.
will evaluate if the need can be met in another way.
will evaluate the environmental impact of any new products we intend to purchase.
will favour more environmentally friendly and efficient products wherever possible.
will reuse and recycle everything we are able to.
will reduce the need to travel, restricting to necessary trips only and combine visits to remote areas whenever possible.
will promote the use of travel alternatives such as e-mail or video/phone conferencing.
- We will favour ‘green' vehicles and maintain them rigorously to ensure ongoing efficiency.
K'NEXT Generation currently
uses a “Blue” diesel vehicle, the most environmentally friendly and practical vehicle currently available for the locations visited. As infrastructure improves, an electric vehicle will be considered
for future purchases.
Maintenance and cleaning
- Cleaning materials used will be as environmentally friendly as possible.
- Materials used in office refurbishment will be as environmentally friendly as possible.
will only use licensed and appropriate organisations to dispose of waste.
Monitoring and improvement
will comply with and exceed all relevant regulatory requirements.
will continually improve and monitor environmental performance.
will continually improve and reduce environmental impacts.
will incorporate environmental factors into business decisions.
will increase employee awareness through training.
will review this policy and any related business issues at our monthly management meetings.
- We will update this policy at least once
- We will select suppliers by considering their environmental
- We will use local materials where available to reduce CO2 and help