K'NEXT Generation recognises that it has a responsibility
to the environment beyond legal and regulatory requirements.
We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an
integral part of our business strategy and operating methods, with regular review points. We will encourage customers, suppliers and other stakeholders to do the same.
Ann Larkham is responsible for ensuring that the environmental policy is implemented.
We endeavour to:
- Comply with and exceed all relevant regulatory
- Continually improve and monitor environmental
- Continually improve and reduce environmental
- Incorporate environmental factors into business
- Increase employee awareness and
- We will minimise the use of paper in the office and
- We will reuse and recycle all paper where
Energy and water
- We will seek to reduce the amount of energy used as
much as possible.
- All electricity used in K'NEXT Generation office is
sourced from renewable technology.
- Lights and electrical equipment will be switched
off when not in use.
- Heating will be adjusted with energy consumption in
- The energy consumption and efficiency of new
products will be considered when purchasing.
- We will evaluate if the need can be met in another
- We will evaluate the environmental impact of any
new products we intend to purchase.
- We will favour more environmentally friendly and
efficient products wherever possible.
- We will reuse and recycle everything we are able
- We will reduce the need to travel, restricting to
necessary trips only and combine visits to remote areas whenever possible.
- We will promote the use of travel alternatives such
as e-mail or video/phone conferencing.
- We will favour ‘green' vehicles and maintain them
rigorously to ensure ongoing efficiency.
K'NEXT Generation currently uses a “Blue” diesel vehicle, the most environmentally friendly and practical vehicle
currently available for the locations visited. As infrastructure improves, an electric vehicle will be considered for future purchases.
Maintenance and cleaning
- Cleaning materials used will be as environmentally
friendly as possible.
- Materials used in office refurbishment will be as
environmentally friendly as possible.
- We will only use licensed and appropriate
organisations to dispose of waste.
Monitoring and improvement
- We will comply with and exceed all relevant
- We will continually improve and monitor
- We will continually improve and reduce
- We will incorporate environmental factors into
- We will increase employee awareness through
- We will review this policy and any related business
issues at our monthly management meetings.
- We will update this policy at least once
- We will select suppliers by considering their
- We will use local materials where available to
reduce CO2 and help the community.