1. Once a provisional date is agreed, a confirmation letter will be sent to the client and the agreed provisional date for the booking will be held for 10 days. If the signed and dated confirmation letter is not received by K'NEXT Generation within 10 days, the date may be offered to other clients.
2. Once the signed and dated confirmation letter has been received by K'NEXT Generation, K'NEXT Generation is committed to deliver the workshops as agreed in the confirmation letter* and the client is committed to pay the agreed cost as shown in the confirmation letter**.
*If due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. illness, weather, breakdown, technical issues, etc.) a confirmed booking cannot be fulfilled by K'NEXT Generation, a new date, agreeable to everyone, will be arranged.
Bookings will only be re-scheduled (or in very rare cases cancelled) if K'NEXT Generation cannot attend due to unforeseen and uncontrollable circumstances. On the very rare occasions that bookings cannot be rescheduled the client will incur no costs but K'NEXT Generation does not accept liability for any financial or other losses arising from the cancellation.
**Cancellation by the client after returning the confirmation letter to K'NEXT Generation will result in the client being invoiced for the full agreed cost.
3. The client will be invoiced for the full agreed cost on the day of delivery.
4. Payment is due within 30 days of the invoice date. Payments not received within 30 days will attract an additional charge of 5% per week for every week overdue.
5. A receipt will be issued once payment has been received.
6. If due to unavoidable circumstances workshop choices need to change, an alternative will be offered.
7. The school may be liable to a charge to cover the cost of any missing equipment.